STRIKE SYSTEM ●
Isla Nycta Staff reserve the right skip all "warning" punishments and permanently ban someone that has proven to have no regard for our rules or community. If you feel you were unfairly banned, contact a Head Admin.
We go by a 5 offense system. Where the first 3 rule breaks will each be a kick, the 4th progresses to a 24 hour ban, and the 5th is an Indefinite Ban. The exception to this is if you break one of the following rules, you will skip the 3 kicks and get an immediate 24 hour ban, making your next rule break an Indefinite Ban.
• Mass kill (3+ bodies).
• Combat Logging.
• Spamming or posting racist/homophobic/sexist/etc. comments in global.
• Multiple rule breaks in a short span of time.
These offenses carry between server types where applicable. IE: If you're 24 banned for being continuously racist on a Survival server, you will be banned indefinitely on all servers if you repeat your actions on Death Match.
Every month, your offenses are reviewed to see if a mark against you will be removed. Should your ban be lifted and you receive another Indefinite Ban, it will become a Permanent, instead. Even if you manage to get a clean slate from the monthly removals of kicks the second punishment of an Indefinite Ban will be Permanent.
DISCORD RULES ●
1. Have fun!
2. Do not ping Isle Devs, Admins, or any role above those without a valid reason. Moderators can handle most issues, go to them first!
3. Abuse of @everyone or trolling will result in a ban that can not be appealed.
4. No posting pictures/links of any kind in general chat.
5. Don't be a dick to anyone in the discord. Proper punishment will be assigned.
6. Posting racist/homophobic/sexist/etc. comments can lead to an automatic ban.
7. Having to be warned more than once may result in a temporary ban/kick.
8. No self advertising/server advertising in any channel, including #offtopic.
9. Keep chats appropriate and on-topic.
10. Discussions that may get out of hand must be taken it to PMs.
11. Don't abuse reactions, proper punishment will be assigned.
12. Don't impersonate staff. You will be banned.
13. Stealing/posting art from an artist in this discord without permission will result in a ban.
14. Stay in the appropriate voicechat for the dino you are playing.
15. Read the profile of the dino you choose to play #carnivore-profiles/#herbivore-profiles.
16. Lying in reports to get your dino back/get someone kicked. You'll receive the kick instead if proof is provided.
17. Do not give out locations of players in the discord channels, regardless of circumstance.
Attempting to abuse loopholes in these rules may still result in punishment. We expect you to use common sense when playing here, as the rules would have to be 5 pages long if we clarified every grey area. If you have questions on if something is allowed or not, contact a staff member or don't do it.
SERVER RULES ●
Rules specifically mandated for the Isla Nycta Isle Semi-Realism servers.
• NO killing for sport/on sight. Only kill what you plan to eat.
• NO targeting.
• NO revenge killing.
• NO spawn killing or camping. (If someone just logged in; give them space and a chance to move/react first. No hovering over someone and not giving them a chance. If someone clearly just freshly spawned, you're at a spawn point. Lingering and killing multiple fresh spawns may result in a kick).
• NO spam calling.
• NO purposely making your body inedible to prevent something hunting you from eating you. (running into water/off cliffs).
• NO asking people to kill you. (If nothing is around to hunt you, you may drown or cliff dive. If requested, an Admin might assist you with respawning.)
• NO cliff drinking! (Drinking from high up cliff side/in unrealistic places)
• NO baiting other players to hunt them, including but not limited to:
-- Inviting someone to a group to see their location so they can be killed.
-- Turning on someone that’s in your group; you must remove them from the group and 3 roar them multiple times first; give them a chance to run.
-- Hiding during a territory/pack/food challenge. All valid parties must be seen.